Social Media Marketing (SMM) | Social Networking | Social Marketing
Do you have a profile page on Facebook.com? Or one on MySpace.com or Linkedin.com? What about the other social marketing sites and getting listed at social bookmarking sites and a host of others. Are you posting Videos on YouTube.com?
Wait, you say. Aren’t those just for kids or college students to share gossip?
Not any more.
Not for a while now. These and other social networking sites like are being used every day by savvy business people looking for new ways to connect with potential clients and generate business. Granted… I should have been using them for at least a couple of years and now we’re jumping in full force to stake our claim and it’s already paying off in more traffic and higher search engine ranknigs.
You can use them to increase traffic to your site, gain a competitive edge and improve communication with your target market.
You’ll also want to secure your online identity and protect your brand. My definition about social media is a community website that allow users to:
- Create profiles and custom accounts
- Grow a network of friends
- Submit content or collaborate… Photos, video, etc.
- Vote on content
- Tag content
- Comment on the content
I’ll be sharing with you exactly what I’m doing and how well it’s working.
Here’s my simple 5 Step Plan for using Social Media Marketing to build my business.
- Be an Active Participant on each site.
- Have a Consistent Presence on the top 25 Social Media Sites
- Add Value to the Targeted Prospects in each Category and Topic area.
- Encourage feedback from the readers to create discussions and conversations.
- Post my opinions and comments on other blogs, profiles and postings
Linkedin: “Ford Saeks” https://www.linkedin.com/in/primeconcepts
What do you think about Social Media Sites? Post your opinions and comments.