Extraordinary Banker Magazine:
The Emmerich Group
A thought-provoking magazine for results-driven bankers
The Emmerich Group (TEG) is a consultant for community banks, helping them to compete with the bigger banks by developing sales, marketing and customer experience strategies. What they needed was a sophisticated makeover for their quarterly magazine that influences bankers. They came to us for solutions they could bank on.
Scope of Work
- Cover Design
- Magazine layout
- Graphic Design
- Landing pages
HOW WE BROUGHT THE BRAND TO LIFE
- Curated the messaging to be in alignment with his brand and better speak to his audience
- Designed graphics and curated content following our best practices
- Compiled testimonials from prominent clients to build social proof and credibility
- Introduced a layout keeping in mind the client’s target audience
- Created a website to reflect what the client does and used a color scheme and design consistent with their brand
The Emmerich Group tasked us with coming up with unique covers that fit a theme and would tell readers what the articles in each magazine would be based off of. Their previous covers did not portray the professionalism that they embodied. Here is a transformation of the final product.
New Cover Example
A well designed magazine layout makes the information on the page easy to consume. It also has the right visual syntax which improves the cognitive effectiveness of the design. Prime Concepts played a key role in The Emmerich Group’s pristine, modern and professional appearance in this magazine.
OutCome of the MAGaZINE
- Position TEG as an industry expert
- Provide timely and topical information to their readers
- Improved their visual reputation
Take It to the Next Level
Let’s start a conversation and see if we’re a good fit